Screenprinting Midterm

So after I made the fabric from my last post, I made it into a dress, which i am planning on putting into the wearable art show. this dress went quite well, I don’t think i even had to pull out the seam ripper. I thought I would have enough fabric for two dresses, but it turns out I had enough for one, and lots of scraps of pink fabric. Here it is:

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s